Boulies is committed to providing customers with the fantastic shopping and after-sales experience, learn what kind of support you could get after you purchase our products.
Even with high-grade products and strict quality control, the possibility of defects cannot be eliminated entirely. Therefore, we aim at providing the highest possible level of reliability and convenience by offering a Boulies Warranty and direct, fast and straightforward RMA service.
Boulies Ltd. warrants the Boulies-branded product(Boulies™, Titanium Series) contained in the original packaging against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Boulie's published guidelines. Boulies's published guidelines include but are not limited to information contained in technical specifications, user manuals and service communications.
Boulies offer different warranty period for different products, please check on the product detail page.
What Boulies Warranty cover
- Missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery.
- Defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery.
- Failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery.
- Major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, tilt mechanism, backrest recline, and casters.
What Boulies Warranty NOT cover
- Wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
- Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by BOULIES LTD.
- Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
- Damage inflicted against the chair.
- Color-fastness or matching of colors, grains, or textures of covering materials.
- Office Accessories have a one year warranty.
Subject to the following:
To benefit under this warranty, Boulies must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to us. You can request a warranty service on our Contact Us page, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where Boulies has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in replacing such defective part or material (including in particular the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by Boulies;
- Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only;
- Any replacement parts shall be sent to the address of the original purchaser;
- Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original; and
- to the extent permitted under the applicable law of the buyer's country, all parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or 30 days, whichever is longer.
Boulies reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Boulies reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Boulies at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United Kingdom.
This warranty is in addition to any rights a consumer may have under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable or void at law is to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Boulies, all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is".